- Artist & Repertoire —– Song Development, Record Producers, Stylists and Photographers: We find you songs if you don’t have your own, that suit your genré and style, or maybe you don’t even know your genré and style and want us to brand you? Maybe the songs you have written are 80% there and need the final sonic signature, style, sound and feel to suit the market that you aim to launch into. To be able to accomplish these goals we will work with the best companies and individuals in the music industry worldwide that have produced, styled and/or photographed artists including U2, One Direction, Jake Bugg, Little Mix, The Saturdays, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Plan B, George Michael, Cher Lloyd, The Vaccines, Dizzee Rascal, Chris Martin, Mel C, Florence Welch, Alesha Dixon, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Olly Murs, Moby, Brian Adams, Air, Girls Aloud, the Dandy Warhols, Sugababes, Pet Shop Boys
- Recording Studio Services —– Recording, Mixing, Mastering, Remixing: Here at American Artiste we have our very own HD (196Khz/24bit) recording studio. Minor changes and amendments can be done in-house with the minimum of fuss but we do also utilize other recording studios worldwide to enable us to present the end product at the highest quality available.
- Media Creation —– Imagery, Branding, Video Direction, Art Direction: We create a cohesive brand to suit your sound and vision. Every piece of media is a new post on Twitter so we make sure that you have enough to fulfill the requirements laid out to cover a specific timeframe in both your digital marketing & press campaigns.
- Live Performance —– Rehearsals, Production, Band Assembly, Live Show Creative Direction, Sound & Performance: We ensure that your live show is a show, not a non-event. Once we are at this stage with an artiste, we will ensure that before we show them off to the entire world, we have something worth shouting about.
- Public Relations —– Press, Radio Plugging, TV Plugging – National, Regional and International: Without good PR you are nothing. We make sure that these extremely important services aren’t overlooked until the last minute. Without reaching your target audience your tracks will remain unsold on iTunes so we have cleared a pathway to ensure that our clientele have release campaigns designed by the very top PR people in the music industry. So in the UK, our clients get to reach the most influential companies and individual tastemakers: The Times, Telegraph, Guardian, The Sun, Vogue, Daily Mirror, Teen Now, Star Mag, Cosmopolitan, Music Week, Daily Mail, OK Mag, Top Of The Pops; The Chart Show, Channel 5, BBC Breakfast, ITV, Jonathan Ross Show, Jools Holland, Graham Norton Show, Smash Hits TV, MTV etc. We can also push your video to the playlists of all the major music channels.
- Digital Marketing Campaigns —– Social Media, Web Services and Data Analysis: Similarly to traditional Press and PR, you cannot launch an artist without a comprehensive Digital Marketing Campaign. We only use the very best of the best because there are no second chances, so your campaign can be tailored by the same people who work alongside Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Pixie Lott, The Rolling Stones, Dido, JLS, Calvin Harris, Little Mix, Ellie Goulding, Keane, Santigold, Blur, Will Young, Birdy, Florence and the Machine, Ed Sheeran, Tinie Tempah, Emeli Sande, Flo Rider, James Blunt, Bruno Mars, Phil Collins, Plan B and many others.
- Exclusive Launching & Showcasing —– Campaign Launching, Private Members’ Clubs, Special Invites, Label Invites: To make sure that you play to the people that really make a difference to your career, we prefer to launch our artists in very special and memorable ways – using Private Members’ Clubs in London, New York City, Los Angeles, Paris & Cannes – Where people won’t forget you!
- Record Releases, Management, Touring, Interviews, Junkets and Special Campaigns: Once you have set the date, wowed the media, clinked the champers and picked up many, many, new fans and followers, it’s time to release the record and hit the road. We can even help out here with support tours, buy-ons, tour management, team assembly – the whole circus! American Artiste are well versed in all aspects of the music industry – so from the single lone artiste to the accomplished band/singer/songwriter, we can help you move from the bedroom to the stadium.
- Frankly speaking, you must have some working capital. We are professional and the people we engage to aid your career are also professionals and expect payment for their services. We are not a label and therefore do not furnish the lavish lifestyle of potential pop stars by recouping our costs! The music industry has changed so much in the last 10 years, it’s no longer commercially viable to develop artists the ‘old’ way.
- Campaigns can be created with smaller budgets but probabilities of striking success are dramatically reduced. If you just put your music on iTunes, hoping your own skills with viral marketing and Facebook sharing are good enough to make an impact then the DIY approach is probably what you need to do. We wish you the best of luck.
- We don’t believe that luck alone will bring you to the mainstream. You need good product, good marketing strategies and most importantly, good public relations.
- All of our projects start at a minimum of £2000 pcm. We feel that the amount of work you get from us speaks volumes so we had no alternative but to invoke a minimum charge.
- All associated costs from PR to A&R, Recording Services, Production, Marketing and Online Marketing, Artist Development & Contract Services are charged at an agreed rate prior to any work commencing.
- Artist budgets can range from £20k to £1m+ – We are well versed in dealing with project budgets considerably higher.
Current Roster Artists
Years Music Industry XP
Artists listened to a week
Our consultants have worked with various artists and companies during their careers including but not limited to: Sir Elton John, Queen, Coldplay, Muse, Snow Patrol, The Wildhearts, Wishbone Ash, Get Cape, Captain, Escalator Music, Sony, EMI, Jamiroquai, John Miles, Jeff Calvert, Napalm Death, Jane MacDonald, KPMG, Sir Paul MacCartney, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Mud, Jeff Beck, The Hollies.